Sunday, July 10, 2011

Learnin' through Teachin'

I have started my Certified Flight Instructor training in the airplane now that I am done with Commercial. It is my goal to get this done in 3 weeks or less and it seems as though this might be a possibility. The flight portion of my training is only 17 flights, 4 of which I finished it 2 days. Needless to say I'm hitting it hard. I have a dump truck load of material I need to read in that time which is not surprising considering I need to know just about all there is to know involving airplanes and flight. When I do go for my CFI checkride, it will be the hardest checkride I will have ever taken. Anything and everything is fair game for them to question me on. Even things that I have not been taught by my instructors (as I have been warned.) So, as I dive into the ocean of aviation knowledge I bid you: never fear for I shall return to the realm of blog-dom once my trials have been overcome! (Calling them trials really is misleading because I'm enjoying every minute of this!)

Catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment